Thank you for your interest in renting some of Veritas Lodge at Herb Mountain Farm!
We are excited to have teachers/facilitators/groups use the space here and want to make sure everyone is on the same page in order to best serve one another. Here are the criteria we look for and ask of someone renting the space and also logistical information that can help determine if our venue is a fit for your needs.
- That your class/workshop or group’s interest is in some way connected with plants, healing or the greater natural world or at least a deep appreciation of it.
- Clear communication to your students or group that no pets are allowed on the property. If someone brings their pet, they will be asked to leave. Leaving pets in cars is not acceptable.
- No harvesting or wildcrafting of anything on the property. If you want to teach a class that is physically interactive with the plants, we can discuss areas that may be growing in abundance for you to use. This is very important and not to be taken lightly. There are many people coming here regularly so the footprint of what happens here is multiplied considerably – that is why we have a no harvesting/wildcrafting rule without an agreed upon plant(s).
- Honor the privacy signs and use only the areas that are the public part of the Farm as there are also residents here.
- We do not handle registration/payment for your retreat/workshop. Let us know if you would like us to advertise on our website, Instagram, or Facebook. If it is a private event, we will certainly respect that.
- The washer/dryer are not available to guests. It is for staff use only.
- There is on-site parking for up to 4 cars. The overflow parking is a couple hundred feet away.
- If renting just the Open Studio and Dining Space of the Lodge, there could potentially be other folks renting the beds upstairs that are not a part of your group. They will be sharing the kitchen with you.
Pricing for the Open Space Studio/Dining Room event space:
$150 for daytime usage Monday through Thursday only. Does not include access to upstairs. Vegetarian farm to table catered meals are individually priced. $60 cleaning fee.
Our Organic Farm to Table Vegetarian catered meals are, per person: Breakfasts/$8; choose between brown bag lunches/ $8 or sit down lunches/$12; and dinners /$20. Our serving minimum is 10 people. Or you can use the kitchen for making your own meals. We do not allow third party catering.
A deposit of 50% of your rental fee would need to be received before securing dates. Deposit is non-refundable. Remaining balance would be due no later than your arrival date.
Now that we have shared about us, and if it still feels like a fit, please tell us about you!