Thank you for your interest in renting Veritas at Herb Mountain Farm!
We are excited to have teachers/facilitators/groups use the space here and want to make sure everyone is on the same page in order to best serve one another. Here are the pricing and criteria we look for and ask of someone renting the space and also logistical information that can help determine if our venue is a fit for your needs.
Pricing for the downstairs of Veritas along with the grounds:
$150 a day Monday thru Thursday. $200 a day Friday through Sunday. $40 cleaning fee. Rental does not include access to upstairs. Our Farm produce is offered for sale with seasonal prices.
A deposit of 50% of your rental fee would need to be received before securing dates. Deposit is non-refundable. Remaining balance would be due no later than your arrival date.
We ask for:
- Your class/workshop or group’s interest is in some way connected with plants, healing or the natural world or at the least, a deep appreciation of it.
- Clear communication to your students or group that no pets are allowed on the property. If someone brings their pet, they will be asked to leave. Leaving pets in cars is not acceptable.
- No harvesting or wildcrafting of anything on the property. If you want to teach a class that is physically interactive with the plants, we can discuss areas that may be growing in abundance for you to use. This is very important and not to be taken lightly. There are many people coming here regularly so the footprint of what happens here is multiplied considerably – that is why we have a no harvesting/wildcrafting rule without an agreed upon plant(s).
- Honor the privacy signs and use only the areas that are the public part of the Farm as there are also residents on the property.
- We do not handle the registration/payment for your event. However, please let us know if you would like us to advertise on our website or Instagram. If it is a private event, we will certainly respect that.
- The washer/dryer are not available to guests. It is for staff use only.
- There is on-site parking for up to 2 cars. The overflow parking is a couple hundred feet away.
- There could potentially be other folks renting the rooms upstairs that are not a part of your group. They will be sharing the kitchen with you.
Now that we have shared about us, and if it still feels like a fit, please tell us about you!